Monday, January 10, 2011

First Installment - Brook's Pics

Brooklynn, as the photographer's child she is, received a quality digital camera for Christmas (Santa is just that good :) ) She got a Samsung SL30 10.2 MP Point and Shoot Camera.



When I held this thing it felt so awkward, do you know how long it's been since I've used a point and shoot? lol. I'm so used to the monster DSLRs! Nnot that I'm trying to review product here, but "Santa" got this for $50 off of Craigslist from a nice young couple who took good care of it, original box, USB cord, and even a Case! The camera's user side just takes some exploring to get used to but has some photo effects like vivid, muted, b&w, retro... etc about 10 different options. Pretty cool, anyway. Upon getting this camera she's been, mom take a picture of this, mom take a picture of that, and of course she's been photographing things she finds interesting too. I just pulled some images off of her memory card to save to the computer and I noticed in this batch she had mostly pics of her brother and sister and herself, most of them I took... but it made me think how blessed I am to have a daughter who wants to document her memories WITH her siblings along side her! I just thought I'd share my favorites that I've pulled this week!



Here's to bloggin!

0 comments: