Monday, January 10, 2011

First Installment - Brook's Pics

Brooklynn, as the photographer's child she is, received a quality digital camera for Christmas (Santa is just that good :) ) She got a Samsung SL30 10.2 MP Point and Shoot Camera.



When I held this thing it felt so awkward, do you know how long it's been since I've used a point and shoot? lol. I'm so used to the monster DSLRs! Nnot that I'm trying to review product here, but "Santa" got this for $50 off of Craigslist from a nice young couple who took good care of it, original box, USB cord, and even a Case! The camera's user side just takes some exploring to get used to but has some photo effects like vivid, muted, b&w, retro... etc about 10 different options. Pretty cool, anyway. Upon getting this camera she's been, mom take a picture of this, mom take a picture of that, and of course she's been photographing things she finds interesting too. I just pulled some images off of her memory card to save to the computer and I noticed in this batch she had mostly pics of her brother and sister and herself, most of them I took... but it made me think how blessed I am to have a daughter who wants to document her memories WITH her siblings along side her! I just thought I'd share my favorites that I've pulled this week!



Here's to bloggin!

1 comments:

5star said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner or link to our Best Digital Scrapbooking Sites list. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there

Also featuring Digital Scrapbooking Freebies and Digital Scrapbook Tutorials