Friday, January 25, 2008

friday.

It's Friday. I love Fridays... I don't know why. The feeling of the weekend approaching I think. Although, Jay has to work this weekend :( It's a love/hate feeling I have when he's working the weekends. Yay OVERTIME and boo weekend alone :(

Oh well... tomorrow prolly holds a lot of cleaning for me. I just can't seem to get a wrangle on two things - 1 Brooklynn's toys and 2 CLOTHES. I have 4 laundry baskets... ALL filled with clean clothes.... I just can't seem to keep up.

Another thing that really pisses me off is that EVERYTIME I get this house clean and organized CAMI (our big dog) gets out of her kennel and TEARS everything UP! It's this feeling of defeit... and then I don't get around to cleaning it for a couple days after that... I hate that dog. I'm giving her 3 strikes from now on. If she poops, pees, or gets into things... she's gone. I can't stand it. I love dogs, but WHY does Jay insist on getting this big, dumb, pain in the ass dogs? Then Brooklynn gets SOOO attached to them....and I feel bad for getting rid of them. But after these 3 strikes I've already got planned that for Easter (or her birthday in June) We're going to get her a pug.

I hate pugs...or I did. In retrospect Betty - our pug. Was probably one of the best dogs we'd had. She was old and a little smelly... kinda weird too, but she didn't poop in the house. Her mouth was too small to really do any damage and she was such a little down to earth cuddler. I miss her :(

0 comments: