Monday, January 28, 2008

just.

I don't know. I'm just... I'm stuck between here and there... in most every aspect of my life. Like there is this hurdle right in front of me... I'm not sure whether my efforts are good enough to make it over, or if I'm just scared. Scared to take the big leap. I can see the other side and it's pretty nice.. smooth ride. I don't know what is holding me back.

On to scrapping.

I used Traci Sims' Posh Princess Kit for this LO:

Birthday Princess

Credits

I also used Traci Sims' Child's Play and two of her Glitter Kraft Paper Alphas for this LO:

What's in a name?

Credits

And I'm also now a part of Diamante Designs by Lori Wiley's Creative Team. This is the first time I've been on a creative team for this grungy - real style of designer. I am so excited. Here is my first LO as a member of her team. I used Cheerful Bliss Papers and Elements. Along with some other alphas by other designers.

{kool}ade face

Credits

So... I have some photos of the past few days but I haven't uploaded them yet...I think I will soon - photo a day - this has been pretty hard to keep up with I'm missing maybe 2 days a week every week... but I'm trying!

2 comments:

SarahB said...

Such beautiful layouts!

Hope you get the push you need to move on to that step, whatever that might be. :)

gabs-art said...

wow - wonderful layouts! TFS