Thursday, January 17, 2008

photography.

I know I don't have any regular blog readers... but let me pretend that I do.

Sorry for not posting at all yesterday. I've been pretty good about blogging lately I'd HATE to let it slide again. Yesterday I spent most of the day picking up the house and soothing a fussy baby. With the 2 or 3 hours of personal computer time that I may have gotten yesterday I was researching 'focus' on ILP. I guess there were many posts I have missed lately on there. I learned a few things while taking the time out of the day for my photography. I looked back at some photos I bombed on and after reading up yesterday I could immediately pin point what I could've done differently as I looked at the settings for each photo. Now I'm ever so confident that my next shoot will go quite a bit more smoothly!

So my photo-a-day project. I've been taking photos everyday. Pretty aimlessly really. I just photograph what I do or one of my kids. Yesterday I did a bunch of practice shots of my vacuum cleaners and my daughter... I started this project late because of having a newborn, things took a while for me to get used to again. I decided I'll just go the year from the first photograph. I actually missed a few days though because I ended up getting sick with a fever and stomach flu. It wasn't pleasant and I just didn't even CARE about the project while laying up in bed burning hot with cold chills and trying to still take care of my newborn, lol.

PAD - January 11th. The love for money is the root of all evil.


PAD - January 14th. A growing boy.


PAD - January 15th. My pleasant daughter. (do you see her little smile in her sleep?)


PAD - January 16th. Just practicing - reminding myself to continue practicing...


Now I haven't taken any photos yet today, but I will :D I'm feeling silly. I may just take a picture of one of Brooklynn's toys, lol.

Ok so I suppose I'm done. I've got some scrapping to do :D Lots of photos to catch up on, as you can imagine!

0 comments: